I am delighted to share my latest vlog where I ask researchers at various different stages of career development (from undergraduates to faculty members) to share one piece of advice they would give other trainees.
Thanks so much to everyone who agreed to participate in the video!
Check out the advice from the following researchers at the University of Minnesota’s Lillehei Heart Institute:
- Megan Eklund, Researcher, Lab of Dr. Kurt Prins
- Thijs Larson, Undergraduate Researcher, Lab of Drs. Daniel and Mary Garry
- Javier Sierra-Pagan, Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP) student, Lab of Dr. Daniel Garry
- Lynn Hartweck, Research Associate, Lab of Dr. Kurt Prins
- Satyabrata Das, Assistant Professor
- Kurt Prins, Assistant Professor
Special thanks to my husband, Tony Prisco, who helped put the video together!
Hope you enjoy this vlog and thanks for checking it out!
“The views, opinions and positions expressed within this blog are those of the author(s) alone and do not represent those of the American Heart Association. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The copyright of this content belongs to the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with them. The Early Career Voice blog is not intended to provide medical advice or treatment. Only your healthcare provider can provide that. The American Heart Association recommends that you consult your healthcare provider regarding your personal health matters. If you think you are having a heart attack, stroke or another emergency, please call 911 immediately.”